MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDENTS
- To receive ECTS for a traineeship, enrolment in the course is required before the start of the traineeship.
- You must attend a workshop before the beginning of your traineeship. The workshop is held twice a year, always at or shortly before the beginning of the semester.
- During the semester, it is possible to arrange consultations with the course guarantor.
- Every student is required to complete a reflective diary, the submission of which, together with a certificate of completion of the traineeship, is required for successful completion of the course.
- The student is obliged to attend the final colloquium.
- Before enrolling in the course, the student must complete the application form available in the course Moodle.
- The student can choose from the internship providers with whom the faculty has established framework cooperation. In this case, if more than one student is interested in the same position, the most suitable candidate will be selected by the course guarantor in cooperation with the provider.
- A student may also arrange a traineeship with another provider if the latter is willing to commit to the minimum standards of the traineeship.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR PROVIDERS OF TRAINEESHIPS
- At least 80% of the work assigned to a student must be legal; no more than 20% of the tasks may be administrative in nature (administrative and legal work are defined in the traineeship standards).
- The specific requirements for minimum student outcomes vary depending on the type of provider, but can be summarised, in general terms, as follows: For 80 hours of work, the student must be able to complete the following:
- produce at least 1 written output;
- have access to the complete file in 1 case;
- discuss at least 1 case with a representative of the provider; and
- participate in at least 3 oral meetings.
The full text of the "Standards for Legal Traineeships undertaken as part of the Master's Degree Programme" is available in Moodle in Czech only.
The current list of providers of facilitated traineeship can be found in Moodle in Czech only.
If you have any questions regarding the organisation of traineeships, please contact the course guarantor Martina Grochová via e-mail: email@example.com
For the up-to-date information, follow the Moodle of the traineeship courses (in Czech only).
All necessary documents can be found in Moodle in Czech only.